We should be preserving our history, the good and the bad. Instead, we are erasing it.
- Incoming Chancellor at UW-Madison Declines to Comment on Fate of Campus Lincoln Statue
- Baylor University Renaming Campus Space and Moving Statue of Former School President Who Owned Slaves
Or we’re disrespecting it.
- Lincoln Memorial Closed Temporarily After Partying Georgetown Students Leave Litter and Broken Bottles
Nice bar you’ve got there…
This has to be addressed.
- The Fight Against Progressive Anti-Semitism On Campus Needs To Shift From Defense To Offense
- Essay: How Jewish Support for ‘Anti-Racism’ Empowered Anti-Semitism
Diversity is the most important thing on campus.
- Northern Arizona University Will Now Require Students to Take Four ‘Diversity’ Courses to Graduate
- Duke U. School of Medicine Prof Under Fire for Refusing to Attend ‘Maoist’ Diversity Training
- UW-Madison Sees No Improvement in Campus Climate Despite Spending Millions on Diversity Programs
Except when it isn’t.
Compare and contrast.
- Baylor University Establishes Its First LGBTQ+ Student Group
- University in Canada Pulls LGBTQ Poster After Muslims Complain
Check this out.
- VIDEO: New “Racial Literacy Curriculum” for High School Pushes Social Justice in Every Subject, Including Math
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Gibson’s Bakery Files Cross-Appeal In Ohio Supreme Court in Oberlin College Case – Will Any Groups Support Them?
- Oops – Gibson’s Bakery Seeks To Execute On $36 Million Appeal Bond Since Oberlin College Failed To Obtain Stay Of Appeals Court Mandate
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.