There were a few stories in education this week that seemed to go beyond showing support for the LGBT community.
- Duke Divinity School Worship Service Praises ‘The Great Queer One’
- Maryland Teachers Feel ‘Bullied’ Into Displaying Gay Pride Flags Forcing School Board to Adopt New Policy
- University of South Florida Holding Separate Graduation Ceremony for LGBT Students
This just isn’t cool.
It’s all about identity.
Where do you even start with this?
- U. Waterloo Faculty Job Announcement: “Open Only to Qualified Individuals Who Self-Identify as Women, Transgender, Non-Binary, or Two-Spirit”
Free speech is still a problem for some reason.
- U. Central Florida “Discriminatory-Harassment Policy Likely Violates The First Amendment” Rules Federal Appeals Court
- Campus Leftists Freak Out Over Ann Coulter Appearance at Indiana University Bloomington
This is not healthy, no matter the race.
Where things are headed.
It’s all about politics.
People need college for this?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.