How much longer?
Welcome to our ongoing coverage of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial! This is our VERDICT WATCH post, where we will share any fast-breaking news on verdicts and other events around the jury deliberations which begin today.
For those who missed the closing arguments, or our prior VERDICT WATCH and end-of-day jury deliberation analysis, here is the coverage:
- Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH: Has Jury Foreperson Gone Rogue And Holding Back Acquittal?
- Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH Day 3: Jury Focusing In On Controversial Drone Video, Provocation Issue
- Rittenhouse Trial Mayhem – Courtroom Fights Over Videos and Mistrial As Jury Deliberates
- Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH Day 2: Defense Files For Mistrial With Prejudice (11/17/21)
- Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH (11/16/21)
- Rittenhouse Trial: Big Wins for Defense on Jury Instructions, State Leads with Provocation
- LIVE: Rittenhouse Trial Day 10: Closing Arguments
- Rittenhouse Trial: Defense Delivers Disappointingly Weak Closing Argument
(refresh page for updates; most recent on top, all times Central time)
12:05 p.m.: Jury being brought to courtroom, Judge tells court they are coming with a verdict.
12:03 p.m.: Parties coming into the courtroom.
12:02 p.m.: Hearing that Kenosha emergency services being put on alert.
12:01 p.m.: Hearing maybe 30 minutes, verdict will be given.
11:55 a.m.: Reports that Huber family is coming into courtroom.
11:54 a.m.: Law & Crime reports that family of those killed are being asked to come into courtroom.
11:53 a.m.: Seems like a false alarm, that court was coming back in.
11:49 a.m.: Some rumors possible verdict, doesn’t seem very solid. But looks like court may be coming into session in live stream above.
10:13 a.m.: Hearing that State has filed responses to the defense motions for mistrial, and the matter will be argued today.
9:40 a.m.: Nothing happening yet.
8:31 a.m.: I see FOX News is reporting that yesterday Rittenhouse defense told them that the prosecution always knew who “jump kick man” was and withheld that information. More grounds for a mistrial? Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Identity of mysterious ‘jump kick man’ revealed
8:18 a.m.: Expect deliberations to begin again at 9:00 a.m.
6:28 a.m.: Gearing up for day 4 of deliberations!
I encourage you to bookmark or just leave open in your browser, but you will have to refresh for updates.
Until next time:
You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill.
Know the law so you’re hard to convict.
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC
Nothing in this content constitutes legal advice. Nothing in this content establishes an attorney-client relationship, nor confidentiality. If you are in immediate need of legal advice, retain a licensed, competent attorney in the relevant jurisdiction.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.