All the campus news you may have missed.
First Amendment. Sometimes.
- Syracuse Professor on 9/11: ‘Attack on the Heteropatriarchal Capitalistic Systems That America Relies On’
- Syracuse Defends Political Science Professor’s Controversial 9/11 Tweets
- Disciplined Syracuse Prof Lashes Out at School Over Its Handling of Controversial 9/11 Tweets
And the crazy just keeps coming.
- Student Reports U. Florida Prof Who Allowed Another to Say Transgender Women Aren’t Women
- U. of Louisville Med School Online Seminar Discusses ‘Impact of Body Terrorism on Fat LGBTQ+ People’
- Virginia Tech Instructor Apologizes to Minority Students for Being White
- Case Western Student Newspaper Says Pro-Life Group “a danger to the student body”
At least he took a stand.
Weird how leftist crazy always hurts the least affluent.
Because of course.
- Stanford Professors Demand DOJ End a Program Meant to Discover Chinese Spies at Universities
- Rutgers, San Fran U. 9/11 Event had Speakers With Terrorist Connections
- U. Nebraska Offering ‘Racial Justice, Equity and Inclusion’ Minor
- UGA-Athens Professor Requires Masks In Class, “admits he’s essentially daring the administration to fire him”
- Federal Court Tells Southeastern Oklahoma State U. to Reinstate Transgender Professor With Tenure
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.