Quitting in Protest Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 08:00am 5 Comments
Some people are starting to take drastic steps to voice their objections to the left.
- English Teacher Quits Exclusive New Jersey Private School Over Critical Race Theory
- Columbia Prof Urges Parents to Remove Their Kids From New Jersey Prep School Over Critical Race Theory
Others are using the power they have.
The left is bringing in the big guns.
CRT is a threat to free expression.
- The FIRE Warns Of “Threat to Academic Freedom and Freedom of Expression at Cornell” From CRT Mandates (Update)
The left has been building up to this for years.
It’s just about Confederate statues, they said.
- University of Arkansas Considers Moving Statue of Late Senator William Fulbright
- University of Virginia to Remove Statue of Revolutionary War Officer
Campus leftists are still pushing to get rid of police.
- U. Maryland Develops Plan to Defund Police After Urging From Black Student Organizations
- Amherst College Considers Demands From Student Groups to Abolish Campus Police
This is not normal.
- Psychiatrist Tells Audience at Yale School of Medicine She Fantasized About Killing White People
- Yale Distances Itself From Psychiatrist Who Said She Fantasized About Killing White People
Yale is not going to change their name. Why should anyone else?
- Board of Trustees at Washington And Lee University Votes Not to Change School Name
- Dixie State University Still at War With Itself Over Changing School Name
You think so?
It’s so true.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Quitting in protest.
Isn’t that exactly what “they” want?
Agreed. If I were in her position I would be looking to subvert the system.
Believe it or not, simply doing my job and doing it with integrity subverts on so many micro-levels.
True that! I would teach tell the kids the BS, and then I would explain to them why it is BS, and then at the end of the day you would have a bunch of kids all running around telling each other why CRT is BS..
Smartest, most useful thing conservatives could do in the next two years is to take over (i.e., win elections) for school boards, library boards, park districts, and so on. Right down at the most local level. Then find like-minded souls and educate each other on how to spot and remove all the CRT-like and gender-blender nonsense. Talk quietly, organize, and remove the leftists at the local level, and that will knee-cap them.