The left has all the power in education, so speaking out against their agenda is speaking truth to power. Right?
- Veteran Rails Against Florida School Board’s Equity Statement: ‘Your Job is Education, Not Indoctrination!’
- Connecticut Female Athlete: ‘Transgender Athletes’ Make Sports ‘Unfair’
- College Student Calls for Probe of Columbia Prof Who Called Him a ‘Neo-Nazi’ for Defending Trump
This is precisely why they’re trying to change the narrative.
Critical race theory woke up a lot of people.
- Montana Attorney General Rules Many Aspects of Critical Race and “Antiracism” Training Are Unlawful
- Student Govt. at Rutgers Law School Rescinds Policy Requiring Support for Critical Race Theory
- University of Northern Iowa Introduces New Virtual Program Based on Critical Race Theory
Parents are starting to see what’s happening.
- Parents Outraged After Students at Private School in New York Taught Lesson on ‘Pornography Literacy’
- Private School in Florida Allegedly Excluding ‘Cisgender Males’ From Theater Production
- Oregon School District To Vote On Displaying Black Lives Matter and “Progressive Pride” Flags In Every Classroom and Location
Compare and contrast.
- Tom Cotton Introduces Bill to Prevent Spying by China on American College Campuses
- Democrat Politicians Get Conservative Student Group Cancelled Over Poster Mocking Chinese Communist Party
The left is stomping their feet over this.
Why hasn’t Yale changed its name yet?
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.