When students aren’t learning basic skills like reading and math, something is fundamentally wrong.
Meanwhile, students are bombarded with left-wing propaganda and talking points.
- Columbia U. Gets $5 Million to Create ‘Racial Justice and Abolition Democracy’ Curriculum
- Southern Poverty Law Center Pushing Biden to Implement ‘Curriculum on Structural Racism’
- St. John’s University Will Now Offer a Minor in Critical Race and Ethnic Studies
Opposing views are targeted for cancellation.
- The Targeting of Princeton Prof. Joshua Katz Continues
- Stanford Student Newspaper Calls for Removal of College Republicans From Campus
- Survey Shows Political Discrimination and Cancel Culture Are Hurting Academic Freedom
Education is being replaced with progressive politics.
- Boston Public Schools Suspending Advanced Learning Classes Over Racial Inequity Concerns
- Iowa Teacher of 25 Years Resigns Over Critical Race Theory Madness
The spin here is amazing.
This is simply not true.
So much fail.
Backlash is building.
- Dalton School Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leaving for Other Opportunities
- Boston Parents Sue Alleging Discrimination Against Asians and Whites In Change of Prestigious Public School Admissions
Of course it is.
This is a priority?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.