The Consequences of Trump Derangement Syndrome Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 08:00am 3 Comments
It turns out that Trump Derangement Syndrome sometimes has serious implications.
The ongoing effort of the left to rename campus buildings rolls on, but has met some resistance.
- Emory University President Rejects Demand of Young Democrats to Change Name of Campus Building
- Faculty and Students Protest U. Richmond Decision Not to Change Names on Campus Buildings
- Michigan State Student Govt. Wants to Change Building Name Because School Sits on ‘Stolen Land’
Fall in line or become a target.
- U. Rhode Island Denounces Prof For Criticizing “Trans-Sex Fantasy” That Someone Can Change Sexes
- San Diego Law School “Must Immediately Cease Its Investigation” Into Prof. Thomas Smith Over China Criticism, Demands Free Speech Group
- U. San Diego Law Prof. Thomas Smith Harshly Criticized Chinese Gov’t, Now Faces False Claims Of Ethnic Bias (Update)
Critical Race Theory is spreading faster than COVID.
- NC School District’s Campaign Against ‘Whiteness in Educational Spaces’ Told Teachers to Ignore Parental Concerns
- North Carolina’s New K-12 Standards Push Critical Race Theory Deep Into Curriculum
- Ohio State has 150 Diversity Officials, But Will Hire 50 Profs to Address Social Justice
There is push back.
- Sen. Tom Cotton Introducing Bill to Ban Critical Race Training in U.S. Military
- West Virginia Lawmakers Introduce Legislation to Ban Critical Race Theory in State’s Ed System
- VIDEO: Black Woman Slams Ohio School Board Over Critical Race Theory
This is not normal.
A permanent stain over an accusation?
It’s a real mystery.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Talk about karma!
Mark Levin had her on his show and gave her plenty of time to try to explain how she came to the diagnosis she did w/o ever meeting Trump. She made a complete fool of herself. Now she doesn’t have a job. Surprising to see. The left usually comes up with a book deal or something to keep in her in the money.
“Now she doesn’t have a job….”
Wait – I’ll hire her! Brandy: I need my car washed!