When it comes to anti-discrimination rules and laws in higher education, things have become very confusing.
- Appeals Court upholds Harvard’s discrimination against Asian-Americans as justified by diversity goals
- Sorority Council at Duke University Bans Events With Male Groups
And what about segregation?
- Students at U. Denver Separated by Race for Post-Election Caucuses
- Republican Senators Ask DOJ to Investigate Alleged Segregation at Colleges
Are these supposed to be solutions?
- UPenn Installs 16-Foot Tall Bronze Statue of Black Woman on Campus
- MIT Implementing Mandatory Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training
- New Diversity Director at Michigan State to Receive $315K Salary
Maybe more protests would help.
- Macalester College President Offers to Bail Out Students Arrested in Protests
- Skidmore Students Block Intersection During Black Lives Matter Protest
- Student Strike at Haverford College Stretches Into a Second Week
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Good for her.
Is anyone going to teach art?
Here we go again.
- University of Miami Law Professor Under Fire From Students Over Support for Trump
- U. Miami Law Prof Daniel Ravicher says threatened with termination after pro-Trump tweets
I can’t imagine why.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.