Once again, the left is showing it has a strange concept of academic freedom.
- English Prof at UC-Berkeley Tells Students to Burn ‘Transphobic’ Book
- Student Government Officials at Cornell Reportedly Threatened for Voting Against Disarming Police
- Journalism Professor Demands Banning of College Republicans at Iowa State
Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving?
- UVA Student Paper Op-Ed Says Stand Up to ‘Racist’ Family Members at Thanksgiving
- Professor Offers Advice to Students on ‘Decolonizing Your Thanksgiving’
- Virginia Wesleyan Basketball Players Disciplined for Off-Campus ‘Friendsgiving’ Gathering
COVID-19 continues making campus life miserable.
- Northern Arizona U. Locks Students Out of Online Classes for Not Getting Mandatory Coronavirus Tests
- Columbia University Bars 70 Students From Classes Over Trip That Violated COVID Rules
- Concordia University Gets 50 False Positive Test Results for COVID-19
Higher education is still obsessed with race.
- George Washington University Paints Black Lives Matter Mural on School Basketball Court
- Student Activists at Swarthmore Issue List of Demands Over Alleged ‘Anti-Blackness’
It’s easy to believe.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.