In order for the revolution to take place, the past must be rejected and forgotten.
- Harvard Exploring the Renaming of Pretty Much Everything on Campus
- UVA Students Hold Community Healing Event After School Refuses to Remove Thomas Jefferson Statue
Revolutionaries also hate law enforcement.
- Santa Clara U. Has Meltdown After Campus Safety Officer Displays Blue Lives Matter Emblem in Meeting
- Anti-Racism Plan at U. Oregon Includes Endorsing BLM and Defunding Police
- Coffee Shop Leaves Campus of Boise State U. After Students Complain About Owner Supporting Police
The old order must be destroyed.
And then comes the reeducation.
- Brandeis U. Offers ‘Whites Only’ Space for White Students to Learn How They Oppress Others
- Computer Science Department at Duke U. Now Offering Course on Race and Gender
George Washington U. had some unique reactions to the election.
- George Washington U. Already Offering Counseling Services to Students to Cope With Election Results
- George Washington U. Warns Students to Stock up on Supplies Ahead of Election Day
There’s a word for things like this.
A totally normal thing to say.
At what point does protesting become a major?
Is there any wonder why?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.