Now that we’re getting closer to the election, related topics are starting to appear more frequently in campus news.
- University That Hosted First Presidential Debate Offered Students Counseling and ‘Support Spaces’
- Delaware State University Disputes Biden Claim That He ‘Got Started’ There
- President of Wichita State Who Canceled Ivanka Trump Speech Resigns
Campus activists are switching into high gear.
Tell me this isn’t about politics.
Other than that, it’s business as usual for the left.
- Prof Complains of Threats After Calling for Death of All Cops and Capitalists
- Grad Students at UNC Demand Redistribution of Administrator Salaries
- Required Course at College in Idaho Makes Students List Examples of White and Male Privilege
Free speech is still an issue on campus.
- Survey Finds Disturbing Number of Students Believe Silencing Speech With Violence is Acceptable
- Cornell ranks low in campus free speech survey, abysmal on student free expression
- Writer Apologizes for Saying America Needs College Football
- University of Denver Suspends 38 Student Athletes for Attending Off-Campus Party
The left can find racism anywhere.
Imitation is flattery.
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin news.
What does this have to do with theater?
Forget everything we said…
Well, OK then.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.