Historic Failures Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 08:00am 2 Comments
At some point in the future, people will look back in wonder on the left’s effort to rewrite history.
Why was this even a question?
Speaking of history, has anyone on the left ever heard of the Civil Rights Movement?
The pandemic is bringing out higher education’s authoritarian side.
- Allegheny College President Attends Off-Campus Soccer Game While Students Are Forbidden to Leave
- Penn State Has Punished Over 1,200 Students for Coronavirus Violations Since August
- Harvard Punishes Students for Violating Coronavirus Rules With ‘Six Person Party’
Defying the left gets you punished.
- Hispanic Pro-Trump Student Senator Faces Impeachment for Criticism of Illegal Immigration
- University of Pittsburgh Under Investigation for Removing Critic of Affirmative Action
- Publisher Backs Away From Prof’s Book After Pressure From Cancel Culture Agitators
Everything is racist.
- Yale Profs Propose Methods of Screening Medical School Applicants for Racism
- Harvard Student Newspaper Accuses College Republicans of Supporting White Supremacy for Endorsing Trump
- Students and Faculty Invoke Claims of ‘White Supremacy’ Over BU’s Plans to Reopen Campus
The campus left’s war on police continues.
- Student Govt. Refuses to Allow Police Chief to Speak Before Voting ‘No Confidence’ in Police
- School Newspaper Rejects Conservative Student’s Op-Ed That Opposes Defunding of Police
- UC-Santa Barbara Students Demand Abolition of Campus Police With Some Backing From Faculty
Not fooling anyone.
You think so?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The divide has become too wide to ‘coexist’. I don’t see that mantra being espoused by the left anymore.
Their new slogan is Uber Alles.