At some point in the future, people will look back in wonder on the left’s effort to rewrite history.
Why was this even a question?
Speaking of history, has anyone on the left ever heard of the Civil Rights Movement?
The pandemic is bringing out higher education’s authoritarian side.
- Allegheny College President Attends Off-Campus Soccer Game While Students Are Forbidden to Leave
- Penn State Has Punished Over 1,200 Students for Coronavirus Violations Since August
- Harvard Punishes Students for Violating Coronavirus Rules With ‘Six Person Party’
Defying the left gets you punished.
- Hispanic Pro-Trump Student Senator Faces Impeachment for Criticism of Illegal Immigration
- University of Pittsburgh Under Investigation for Removing Critic of Affirmative Action
- Publisher Backs Away From Prof’s Book After Pressure From Cancel Culture Agitators
Everything is racist.
- Yale Profs Propose Methods of Screening Medical School Applicants for Racism
- Harvard Student Newspaper Accuses College Republicans of Supporting White Supremacy for Endorsing Trump
- Students and Faculty Invoke Claims of ‘White Supremacy’ Over BU’s Plans to Reopen Campus
The campus left’s war on police continues.
- Student Govt. Refuses to Allow Police Chief to Speak Before Voting ‘No Confidence’ in Police
- School Newspaper Rejects Conservative Student’s Op-Ed That Opposes Defunding of Police
- UC-Santa Barbara Students Demand Abolition of Campus Police With Some Backing From Faculty
Not fooling anyone.
You think so?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.