Debate: Biden Dodges His Family’s Influence Peddling By Falsely Accusing Trump of ‘Amplifying Russian Misinformation’
DNI and FBI have indicated there’s no evidence Hunter Biden’s laptop evidence is part of Russian disinformation campaign.
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s campaign accused President Donald Trump of “amplifying Russian misinformation” over the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop in an attempt to ward off an attack by Trump during Thursday’s debate.
From Fox News:
Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield offered a taste of what to expect from the Democrat nominee’s response if Trump goes after his family.
“If we see tonight from Donald Trump these attacks on Vice President Biden’s family, I think we need to be very, very clear that what he’s doing here is amplifying Russian misinformation,” Bedingfield said.
- Emails: Top Ukrainian Exec Asked Hunter How to ‘Use Your Influence’ on Burisma’s Behalf.
- Hunter Biden Pursued ‘Lasting and Lucrative’ Deals With Chinese Private Energy
- Hunter Biden Associates Secured White House Meeting for Elite Group of Chinese Communist Party Members
- Report: Hunter Biden’s Laptop Connected to FBI 2019 Money Laundering Probe
- Hunter Biden Business Partner: Joe Biden Is The “Big Guy” In Influence Peddling Emails
- Hunter Biden Text Messages: Chinese ‘Coming to be MY Partner, to be Partners With the Bidens’
- Bobulinski: ‘I Have Heard Joe Biden Say He’s Never Discussed Business With Hunter. That is False’
DNI John Ratliffe said the laptop is “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”
The FBI said a few days later that it has “nothing to add” to Ratcliffe’s statement.
Even The New York Times admitted there is no connection.
Now that even @NYTimes is stating: "no concrete evidence has emerged that the [Hunter Biden] laptop contains Russian disinformation," I trust our media luminaries will ignore that and keep asserting it anyway.
Don't let nerdy questions of evidence ruin the fun and intrigue! ?? pic.twitter.com/hwbEiFHVlj
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 23, 2020
You know what made me laugh? Biden brought up the laptop by attacking Rudy Guiliani since he’s the one who gave The New York Post the information.
Trump had a good laugh.
BIDEN: "His buddy Rudy Giuliani, he is being used as a Russian pawn. He’s being fed information that is Russian — that is not true." pic.twitter.com/NsvWTq6EdB
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 23, 2020
.@realDonaldTrump: "The laptop is now another Russia Russia Russia hoax?
You have to be kidding, here we go again with Russia." pic.twitter.com/UxsviQ1jDp
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 23, 2020
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.