Are you getting a sense that some of the leaders in higher education are not as smart as they would have us think?
- Princeton President Says School is Racist, Education Department Believes Him and Opens Investigation
- Grad Student Who Lied About Being Black Resigns From Teaching Position
- College President Apologizes After Campus Crime Alert Includes ‘Black’ in Suspect Description
It seems like everyone is just obsessed with race.
- Graduate English Program at U. Chicago to Only Accept ‘Black Studies’ Applicants This Year
- College Students Getting Punished Left and Right for Criticizing Black Lives Matter
- Staffer at Berry College Placed on Leave for Denying That ‘Systematic Racism’ Exists
Good luck if you have the ‘wrong’ views.
- Student Senator at Florida State U. Says He Was Removed for Holding Traditional Catholic Views
- VP of College Democrats at U. North Texas Encourages Freshmen to Join Antifa
- Prof Rails Against White Christians Who Deny Climate Change Amid Wildfires
George Orwell would be proud.
- Harvard Encourages Students to Inform on Peers Who Fail to Practice Social Distancing
- Notre Dame Hires Private Security to Make Sure Quarantined Students Don’t Leave Home
Blatant political favoritism.
- Pete Buttigieg’s Husband Chosen for Harvard Institute of Politics Fellowship Despite Lack of Experience
Speaking of politics.
- Higher Education Employees Donate Over Fives Times More to Biden Than Trump
- VIDEO: SUNY-Suffolk Prof Caught on Camera Advising Students Not to Vote for Trump
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.