This week we learned that creative disciplines like literature and music are not immune to cancel culture.
- Tulane Cancels Talk By Author After Students Misunderstand And Protest Book
- Cancel Culture Mob Comes for Music Theory Prof at U. North Texas
- Loyola University-Maryland Canceling Writer Flannery O’Connor for Supposed Racism
It’s just about Confederate statues, they said.
- Petition at Chapman U. Calls for Removal of Busts of Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher
- 73% of Dem College Students Support Removal of Statues of Founding Fathers Who Owned Slaves
Then they came for Millard Fillmore.
It’s about time.
The new narrative on campus.
- 150 Law School Deans Ask American Bar Assoc. to Require Training for Bias and Anti-Racism
- Students and Faculty at California State U. Los Angeles Issue Demands to Tackle ‘Anti-Blackness’
- U. Vermont Students and Faculty Demand Abolition of Campus Police, Flying of BLM Flag
Social media causes problems.
- College Student Expelled for Racist Social Media Content, Then Reinstated Because She Didn’t Post it
- Auburn University Lecturer in Hot Water Over Anti-Police Tweets
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
More of this is coming.
- Republicans in Congress Demand Universities Produce Records of All Foreign Donations
- U. Pennsylvania Can’t Explain Mysterious Donation From Chinese Company
Are Democrats still the party of science?
These things happen.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.