Standing up to the left in higher education takes real courage because there are often consequences.
- Email Sent to George Washington U. Law Deans Calls for Jonathan Turley’s Removal
- Activists Vow Protests as Betsy DeVos Calls for Greater Protection of the Accused on Campus
The left is not playing around.
- Professor Escorted Off Campus for Ridiculing Play About Diversity and Inclusion
- Math Professor at UC Davis Under Fire for Opposing ‘Diversity Statements’
- Carnegie Mellon Students Want to Ban Company From Job Fairs Over Ties to ICE
As silly as it sounds, they are serious about these things.
- U. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Student Govt. Warns of Dangers of Microaggressions
- College Cancels Play That Satirizes the KKK Because it Could Trigger Students
- New UCLA Course Teaches ‘Storytelling for Social Justice’
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin updates.
- Gibson’s Bakery alleges Cleveland media collaborating with Oberlin College to unseal store clerk’s Facebook records
- An Oberlin College Alumnus at the Memorial Service for David Gibson
Politics on campus.
- AOC Slams Pete Buttigieg for ‘GOP Talking Point’ on Free College
- Poll Finds Bernie Sanders Making Significant Gains With College Students
It’s easy to believe this.
The collapse is coming.
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.