All the news you may have missed.
One week ago, Trump announced on Twitter that something very big had just happened and he wasn’t kidding.
- TRUMP: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is DEAD
- Trump: American Troops ‘Terminated’ al-Baghdadi’s ‘Number One Replacement’
- Trump on why Pelosi, Schiff Not Informed of al-Baghdadi Raid: “Adam Schiff is the biggest leaker in Washington”
Some people didn’t take the news well.
- WaPo Obit Headline Describes al Baghdadi as “austere religious scholar”
- Obama’s White House Photographer Suggests White House Staged Trump Situation Room Photo
- Susan Rice Whines Over Trump Not Notifying Obama Before ISIS Raid
The clown show goes on…
- House Approves Trump Impeachment Inquiry Rules Mostly Along Party Lines
- House to Hold Vote to Formalize the Procedures of the Impeachment Inquiry
Democrats didn’t have a great week.
- Kamala Harris Says Her Campaign Woes Boil Down to Fact She’s a Woman of Color
- Metaphor Alert: Bernie Sanders Campaigns in Front of Empty Store Shelves
- Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-for-All tax plan is as credible as her claim to be Native American.
- Low-Polling Beto Ending His Presidential Campaign
- Democratic Rep. Katie Hill Resigns After Allegations of ‘Inappropriate Sexual Relationships’ With Staffers
- Baton-Wielding Hezbollah Thugs Break Up Beirut Protests
- After BREXIT Stalemate, UK to Hold Snap Election on December 12
- Czech Parliament Condemns Anti-Israel Boycott Movement as Antisemitic
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.