Freedom of the Press Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 08:00am 3 Comments
A crazy thing happened at Northwestern University this week.
- Madness at Northwestern: School Paper Apologizes to Activists for Covering Speech by Jeff Sessions
- Northwestern Student Paper Refuses to Publish College Republicans’ Response to Sessions Protest
Something similar happened at Harvard.
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Remember free speech on campus?
- AUDIO: “There is a hunger on behalf of students to learn about” free speech “and they’ve never had anybody explain it to them”
- Protests Erupt at Bucknell University Over Speech by Heather Mac Donald
- Conservative Pundit Andrew Klavan Protested at Boston College
Compare and contrast.
- VIDEO: U. Michigan Student Steals and Destroys Conservative Group’s Materials
- Students at Georgetown Say Socialism is All About Inclusivity and Kindness
- Iowa State Prof Gets Reported to Admin. for Allowing Students to Say Only Women Have Abortions
- University for Women in Virginia Now Only Requires Applicants to Identify as Female
Not seen on CNN.
That’s not how this works.
Oh grow up.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
What we need today is freedom FROM the press.
It seems that culling the herd is past due.
Sessions is a man without a base.
That’s the lesson for anyone jumping ship and aligning themselves with the swamp.