Comedy is pretty much dead on college campuses. This shows why:
OK, sometimes funny things happen anyway.
- Female University Student Creates Chair That Prevents Manspreading
- Yale Prof Tries to Make Case That Life Was Better Under the Soviets
- New Owners of Closed College in NH Thought They Were Buying an Operating School
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Gibson’s Bakery awarded over $6.5 million in attorney’s fees and expenses against Oberlin College
- Gibson’s Bakery says Oberlin College’s scorched earth defense justifies large legal fee award
Compare and contrast.
- Poll Finds Socialism is Popular Among Philosophy Majors
- Survey Finds Economics, Accounting, and Finance Majors Oppose Socialism
I’m sensing a trend.
- New York University Offers Free Legal Counsel to Illegal Immigrant Students and Staff
- U. Illinois, Urbana-Champaign Gender and Women’s Studies Dept. Shares ‘ICE Raid Toolkit’
War on women.
You don’t say.
Where are the protests?
Don’t play in the road.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.