The Gibson Bakery vs. Oberlin College case ended this week and Oberlin lost. Big time.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College Closing Argument: “When a powerful institution says you are racist, you are doomed”
- VERDICT: Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $11 million against Oberlin College
- The Internet Reacts to Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College Verdict
Here are a few other big higher ed related stories from this week.
- Democrats Once Again Trot Out Yale Psychiatrist to Declare Trump Mentally Unfit
- Famed Sex Crimes Prosecutor Linda Fairstein Being Purged After Netflix Program About ‘Central Park Five’
- Activists Demanding Divestment From Prisons and Fossil Fuels Shut Down Forum With Harvard President
Other than that it was business as usual. All leftism, all the time.
- Students Chain Themselves to a Tree to Protest Climate Change
- U. Washington English Prof Appears at Pro-Communism Event
- Young Democratic Socialists at Texas State Celebrate Gay Pride With Call for Violence
Gender studies updates.
- Prof Accused of ‘Hostile Learning Environment’ for Assigning too Many Male Authors
- Prof Warns Children Especially Susceptible to Transgender Ideology
- Man Who Allegedly Laundered Money in College Admissions Scandal to Cooperate
- U. New Hampshire Students Accused of Using Stolen Credit Cards to Pay for Tuition
Prepare for rioting.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.