It was quite a week for conservatives on college campuses. First there was the Michael Knowles incident at UMKC.
- Masked Protester Throws Liquid Substance at Conservative Speaker at UMKC
- Newspaper Suggests Conservative Speaker at UMKC Wanted to be Attacked
- Suspect in Attack on Conservative Speaker at UMKC Identified and Facing Charges
Then Candace Owens went to U. Pennsylvania.
- Antifa and Other Leftists Threaten Upcoming Candace Owens Event at U. Pennsylvania
- Masked Protesters Harass Candace Owens as She Enters U. Pennsylvania Event
Brett Kavanaugh was under fire at George Mason.
- Former Hillary Press Sec. Tied to Effort to Get Kavanaugh Fired From GMU
- George Mason U. Law School: Brett Kavanaugh Will Not be Fired, Despite Leftist Activist Demands
This was unreal.
I’m sensing a trend.
- Some Students, Alums at Taylor U. Outraged That Mike Pence May Give Commencement
- Socialist Students at U. Buffalo Oppose Speech by ‘War Criminal’ Condoleezza Rice
Oh, the irony.
As they should.
And no one will object.
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.