Your weekly report on campus news.
Some people have free speech concerns over this incident, but the border patrol officers were accused of being murderers and part of the KKK.
- U. Arizona Students to be Charged After Disrupting Border Patrol Event With Shouts of “Murder Patrol”
- FIRE Releases Statement About U. Arizona Students Charged for Harassing Border Patrol Agents
No one is arguing that this doesn’t warrant charges.
This is a mess.
- Male student lawsuit against Oberlin College dismissed despite possibly flawed sexual assault disciplinary decision
Speaking of free speech.
- Berkeley Law School Dean Says Trump’s Free Speech Executive Order is Unconstitutional
- Christian Conservative’s Talk on Gender and Marriage Protested at a Christian School
The implosion continues.
No one is immune.
- Two Members of the Hampshire College Board of Trustees Have Resigned
- Wheeling Jesuit University Slashing Programs and Faculty in Effort to Survive
- Hiwassee College to Close at End of Spring 2019 Semester
The left carries on with business as usual.
- George Mason U. Students Demand Brett Kavanaugh be Fired as Visiting Prof
- Student Govt. at USC Proposes Making Campus a Sanctuary for Illegal Immigrants
- Hofstra University Students Renew Effort to Remove Thomas Jefferson Statue From Campus
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.