SOTU and Socialism Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Trump’s State of the Union speech had lots of great points, but one of the most memorable was when he declared that America would never be a socialist country.
- Trump SOTU a hit with viewers
- WATCH: Socialist Bernie Sanders Reacts to Trump Declaring “America will NEVER be a socialist country”
- Trump SOTU Address: “Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will NEVER be a socialist country”
Meanwhile, the Democrats’ train wreck in Virginia continues.
- Sources Tell NBC News That Fairfax Said ‘F*ck That Bitch’ in Reference to Sexual Assault Accuser
- Another Woman has Accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of Rape
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam Tells Staff He Will Not Resign Over Racist Yearbook Photo
Elizabeth Warren is stumbling her way to 2020.
- Uh Oh – Elizabeth Warren registered with Texas State Bar as “American Indian”
- Elizabeth Warren admits there may be more ‘American Indian’ documents to drop
- Media focus on Elizabeth Warren’s Native American Problem overshadows official campaign rollout
This was just cringe worthy.
The Golden State.
- San Francisco Has More Drug Addicts Than Public High School Students, Health Dept Survey finds
- Typhus Crisis In Los Angeles Worsens
- Tehran Complains as European Countries Stop Iran Oil Imports
- Merkel’s Government “Deliberately Helped” Terrorist Escape Justice, U.S. Attorney General Says
- Study Reveals Extensive Links Between BDS and Terrorist Organizations
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.