Obsessed With Race Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 08:00am 0 Comments
It’s amazing how many people had horrible reactions to the Covington story.
Until you look at what’s being taught in our colleges and universities.
- UGA TA: ‘It is Just a Fact of History That Racial Justice Often Comes at the Cost of White Life’
- Socialist Students Demand U. Georgia Ban ‘White Supremacist’ Chick-Fil-A From Campus
- Prof Claims White People Use Their ‘Cop Voice’ to Establish Authority Over Others
There’s no end to it.
The only thing that’s acceptable is the view of the far left.
- Georgetown University Hosts ‘Christian Abortionist’ for Event
- Lewis and Clark College Offering Graduate Course on ‘Toxic Masculinity’
Anything deemed problematic is erased.
- University of Notre Dame to Cover Christopher Columbus Murals on Campus
- Silent Sam Statue Completely Removed from UNC Campus Over Safety Concerns
Is it any wonder why things are falling apart?
- Green Mountain College in Vermont Announces Closure After Spring Semester
- Student Loan Debt Contributing to Declining Home Ownership
- $80 Million in Misspending at U. Central Florida Results in Firing and Resignations
Second Amendment updates…
- Kansas Dem Supports Allowing College Admins to Use State Funds to Push Gun Control
- David Hogg Appearance at Penn State Prompts Pro-Second Amendment Protest
- Gun Control Advocate Bloomberg Wants More Armed Guards at Johns Hopkins
This says more about higher ed than Trump.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.