You can now apparently protest your way into the Ivy League. Even if you’re a white male.
MSNBC isn’t a real news network.
Fellowships sure have changed.
- Penn State Now Offering ‘Gender Fellow’ Position in Agriculture Program
- Harvard Seeks to Hire ‘BGLTQ Fellow’ for Outreach to LGBT Community
All leftism, all the time.
- Satanic Student Group Launched at North Carolina State
- Pro-Marxism Prof Blames Capitalism for Rise in American Homelessness
- UCLA Prof Thinks There Are Too Many Male Firefighters
- Princeton Groups Claim People Other Than Women Can Menstruate
- Another Women’s College Will Now Admit Men Who Identify as Women
Compare and contrast.
- CUNY Students Protest Andrew Cuomo for Vetoing College Funding Bill
- Student Loan Debt Now at All-Time High of $1.5 Trillion
We still have free speech issues for some reason.
- Washington State Legislators Criticize Gonzaga U. for Refusing to Let Ben Shapiro Speak
- DOJ Says U. Iowa Violated Christian Group’s First Amendment Rights
- Young America’s Foundation Launches Lawsuit Against U. Florida
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.