It seems like everyone is suing everyone on campus these days.
- Professor Jordan Peterson Sues University in Canada for Defamation
- U. Washington Settles Security Fees Lawsuit With College Republicans
- Pro-Life Students Launch Lawsuit Against Ball State U. for Denial of Funds
And there are lawsuits just waiting to happen.
- NYU Prof Allegedly Doxxing ICE Employees
- Harvard Accused of Turning Away Asian Applicants Based on Supposed Personality Traits
Kangaroo courts only make things worse.
- FIRE Survey Shows Most Students Want Due Process Rights Colleges Don’t Provide
- College Student Expelled After Challenging Suspension from Kangaroo Court
This should help!
Free speech continues to be an issue.
- Some Students at Middlebury College Say They’re Afraid to Disagree
- Gettysburg College Adopts New ‘Freedom of Expression’ Policy to Protect Speech
- College Students Fighting for Free Speech Find an Ally in the Trump Administration
What could go wrong?
- Harvard Course Will Apply ‘Feminist Methodologies’ to Scientific Research
- Students at Hofstra University Demand ‘All Gender’ Locker Room
- Northeastern Defends Gender Studies Prof Who Wrote ‘Why Can’t We Hate Men?’ Column
- New Columbia Journalism School Prof Has Donated to Hillary 40 Times Since 2015
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.