Hillary’s speech at Yale this week suggests she will never get over the 2016 election.
There are also people in academia who will never get over Trump’s victory.
- UMass Prof Thinks Trump’s ‘Animals’ Comment Puts U.S. on Track to Genocide
- Washington Post Writer E.J. Dionne to Teach Course About Trump at Harvard
Not everyone, though.
It’s almost like there’s a political bias on campus.
- College Student Alleges Her Grades Improved When She Became Critical of Republicans
- Sign on Prof’s Door Reads: “Republicans are heartless a**holes”
Marquette is just one example.
- Marquette Urges Students Not to Call Illegal Immigrants ‘Illegal’
- Student Leaving Marquette Says it’s No Longer a Jesuit and Catholic University
Free speech is still an issue, for some reason.
- Survey: 88% of Pomona College Students Say Campus Climate Chills Authentic Speech
- Anti-Israel Activists at UCLA Try to Shout Down Lebanese Christian Speaker
And it’s still all leftism, all the time…
- Bias Response Team at U. Kentucky Encourages Students to Report Each Other
- Planned Parenthood Sponsors ‘Reproductive Justice Fellowship’ at CUNY
- San Diego State Changing Mascot from ‘Aztec Warrior’ to ‘Spirit Leader’
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.