Who You Gonna Believe Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 08:00am 4 Comments
Liberals and their media allies are engaged in a straight-up misinformation campaign to attack the NRA and law abiding gun owners.
- The Hill is at it again: Misleading Headline, Gun Mania Edition
- CNN Falsely Claims Ted Cruz “Afraid” To Discuss Guns Outside the Fox “Mothership”
Who do you believe, CNN or this student?
- Florida Shooting Survivor Claims CNN Denied His Questions on School Safety, Provided Scripted Questions
- Student Colton Haab stands by claim CNN rewrote his planned questions and told him to “stick to the script”
This is where the blame belongs.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Resource Officer Resigns, Stayed Outside and Did Not Engage Shooter
The real heroes.
The Russia narrative is dead.
- McCain Associate Invokes Fifth Amendment on Trump Dossier Questions
- Robert Mueller indicts Paul Manafort a second time for things having nothing to do with Trump or Russian meddling
- Sanders Goes After Hillary for Sitting on Russian Interference During Election
- Trudeau Sparks Outrage with Bizarre Bollywood-Themed India Trip
- U.S. Embassy moving to Jerusalem on May 14, 2018 – Israel’s 70th Independence Day
- Refugee Haven Canada Ready to Send More North Korean Asylum Seekers Back Home
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The young fellow checked in with credibility. CNN has no credibility. In characteristic form, CNN is attempting to impugn an adolescent’s integrity to bring him down to their level.
How stupid do the creeps of CNN have to be to discern that there is no possible outcome to the story that will ever advance their contention(s).
Mary Mapes, give Dan a call!
Since my default position has long been to disbelieve anything CNN has to say, I’ll believe the kid until such time as proven otherwise.
I watch CNN only when I have to. Literally, only in airports. And I may ask myself, that was interesting I wonder if any of it is true.
Sorry for the artifact.