So the Russia dossier story took an unexpected turn this week.
- Report: Clinton Campaign, DNC Paid for Discredited Trump Dossier
- FEC Complaint Claims Hillary, DNC Violated Campaign Finance Law With Dossier Payments
Everything old is new again.
- House Will Investigate FBI, DOJ Handling of Hillary Email Scandal
- State Department Still Needs to Process 40,000 Hillary Emails
- Russian Spy Worked to Get Closer to Hillary During Uranium One Deal
- IRS Apologizes for Targeting Conservative Groups
- Goodlatte: ‘Smoking Gun’ Emails Prove Obama’s DOJ Moved Settlements Away From Conservative Groups
He’s good at making leftist heads explode.
- Prime Minister Netanyahu to Visit India in January
- Issa Amro is no “Palestinian Gandhi”
- Western Nations Agree: Joining ISIS is a Deal-breaker, “We don’t want them back”
Compare and contrast.
- Researcher: Trump supporters still want The Wall
- Illegal Immigrants Hop Fence During MSNBC Report on Border Wall
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.