We’re beginning to see some small examples of push back on the progressive academic monopoly.
- NYU Students Form ‘Non-Conformist Book Club’ to Secretly Discuss Non-PC Ideas
- Arizona State U. Honors Pat Tillman at Sun Devil Stadium
- Ivy League Profs Urge Students to Think for Themselves in Letter
Other than that, it’s pretty much business as usual.
- Princeton Experiments With Social Justice Training Program
- Kalamazoo College Now Offering Students Grants for Protests
- Report Finds Academia Has Too Many White Librarians
All leftism, all the time.
- Mizzou Hosting Support Group to Help People Survive ‘Predominantly White’ School
- U. Nebraska-Lincoln Profs Harass President of Turning Point on Campus
- U. Illinois Will Stop Using ‘War Chant’ at Illini Events
That was quick.
- Fliers Posted at UCCS Suggest Banning Veterans from Four Year Universities
- Chancellor of UCCS Releases Statement Condemning Anti-Veteran Fliers
- Evergreen State Facing Budget Shortfall and Layoffs Amid Enrollment Drop
- U. Tampa Prof Fired for Calling Hurricane ‘Karma’ Over Texas Support for Republicans
Good for them.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.