Unfettered Leftism Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 07:30am 1 Comment
Our higher education system is completely out of balance. The left rules everything.
- College Student Told He Can’t Pass Out Copies of Constitution
- College Student’s Grade Lowered for Using the Term ‘Mankind’
- VIDEO: Students Sign Petition to Ban Professors Who Support Trump
Sit-ins are all the rage again.
- Swarthmore Students Upset Over Being Punished for Office Sit-in
- U. Pennsylvania Students Hold Sit-in for Fossil Fuel Divestment
This is considered acceptable?
- Iowa State Students Told to Write 9/11 Essay from Terrorists’ Perspective
- Loyola U. Chicago Offers White Students a Safe Space to Learn About Racism
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at Georgetown University on Women in International Politics
- UC System President Janet Napolitano to Visit Mexico in Rebuke of Trump
Compare and contrast.
- Chicago State Still Mired in Political and Financial Problems
- Why Are Ivy League Schools Getting Billions in Tax Dollars?
I have a sudden craving for a burger.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The GOPe fiddles while Rome burns.