Return of the Mob Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 09:00am 2 Comments
Another campus mob shouted down another speaker. Why do we put up with this?
- Black Lives Matter mob shuts down Blue Lives Matter speaker at Claremont McKenna College
- Claremont McKenna Students Who Shouted Down Heather Mac Donald May Face Discipline
Some of the professors aren’t any better.
- Cal State Fresno Prof: “Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better”
- Prof Who Tweeted ‘Trump Must Hang’ Issues Unapologetic Statement
Then they play the victim.
Certain signs will not be tolerated.
- Student Threatened by University Employee Over Pro-Trump Window Sign
- Student With Pro-Trump Sign Gets Removed From Campus Event
- Harvard Palestinian Solidarity Committee Stokes Fear With Fake Flyers About Detentions
- Rolling Stone Settles With Former Associate Dean at UVA
There are consequences.
- Muslim Prof Who Disputed Christ’s Crucifixion Resigns
- Plummeting Enrollment Causes Mizzou to Close Some Dorms
Good for them.
They better have good security.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Why do “we” put up with this? Notice that this behavior is concentrated mostly at universities with big endowments and big government subsidies. Were they forced to again rely on tuition for their existence (good luck with that), they would be forced to again compete for students based on academic excellence.
This new concept that higher education is an entitlement has allowed the establishment to brain wash rather than educate and mostly on our dime. Colleges have become extended day care for young adults many of whom will graduate in their 30s burdened by crushing debt while the trust babies will just move on to get cared for by the establishment.
That’s how we end up with today’s Oceania. We are already living in a police state and have willingly surrendered our privacy and freedom of speech. We will even stand in line for days for the bragging rights of being among the first to get the new iPhone population control gadgets at outrageous prices. We really are that gone. Sleep walking into the NWO tyranny.
Yes, we really are that dumb.
Providing public funds to universities makes no more sense than publicly funding Mosques.
Why do we want to fund entities that are nothing more than indoctrination centers dedicated to our own destruction?