Here Comes the Judge Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 07:30am 1 Comment
None of the Democrats’ political theater mattered. Gorsuch is headed to the Supreme Court.
- McConnell: ‘I’ll file cloture on the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch’ (Updated)
- Senate Republican’s exercise Nuclear Option on Gorsuch Nomination
- Senate Confirms NEIL GORSUCH
And it was theater.
Democrats have other issues to deal with, anyway.
- Hillary: ‘Misogyny Played a Role’ in Election Loss
- Liz Warren’s Female Staffers Made Less Than Her Male Staffers in 2016
- Flashback: Susan Rice Claimed Obama Admin Removed Chemical Weapons From Syria
You may have heard this happened.
- Reports: U.S. launches missile strikes on Syria
- Nikki Haley blasts Russia, Syria, and UN during Security Council meeting
- Trump Blames Syrian Attack on Obama for Not Sticking to his ‘Red Line’
- Israeli 13-year-old firebomb terror victim Ayala Shapira tells her story to European Parliament
- Russian Officials Identify Suicide Bomber Who Killed 14 on Subway
- Journalists Murdered by Cartels in Mexico Forcing Newspaper to Close Shop
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Calls for his abortion were premature. He is #Viable.