It’s becoming clear that some free speech on campus isn’t acceptable.
- College Republicans at Hood College Threatened Over Conservative Display
- University Bans Pro-Life Display Because it Creates Unsafe Environment
While other forms of free speech are just fine.
- Islamist Activist Linda Sarsour to Give Commencement Speech at CUNY
- U. Alaska Displays Prof’s Art Depicting Trump’s Severed Head
The Ann Coulter story is another great example.
- Ann Coulter Speech Cancelled at Berkeley Over Safety Concerns
- College Republicans Now Suing Berkeley Over Ann Coulter Speech
- Bernie Sanders Defends Ann Coulter’s Right to Free Speech
No it isn’t.
Compare and contrast.
- NYU Prof Defends ‘Snowflake’ Hostility to Free Speech
- Column: Public Universities That Indulge Student Mobs Should Face Penalties
Can you spot the real racism?
- Oxford University: Failing to Make Eye Contact With Others Might be Racist
- Donors Flee Drexel U. Over Prof Who Wished for White Genocide
- Pomona College Students: Hiring White Prof an ‘Egregious’ Offense
In this case, symbolic means not real.
Studying the student body.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.