Deconstructing the Media Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 09:00am 3 Comments
Over the last month, it has been fun to watch the media chasing its lost credibility.
- Read the Questions – WaPo creates Sessions media firestorm over nothing
- Media Hysteria: Tom Friedman Invokes 9/11, Pearl Harbor over Sessions/Russia
- CNN Claims Trump Pulled a ‘Bait and Switch’ on Immigration Plans
Watch Bill Whittle and Professor Jacobson break it all down.
- AG Sessions, DOJ Reviewing Marijuana Policies
- AG Jeff Sessions Will Recuse Himself from Any Potential Russia Related Investigation
- Attacks on Jeff Sessions hit rock bottom with spy recruitment innuendo
It was a pretty great speech.
- How Was Trump’s Joint Address Received?
- Morning Joe Praises Trump Address: ‘Best Speech He’s Given’
- Trump Speech to Joint Session of Congress: Mission Accomplished
Sweden is still in the news.
- Two important testimonies that Trump was right about Sweden
- Daily Mail Reporter: Women in Sweden Live in Fear
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Obama needs to be arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his life. He hates America and will do whatever it takes to destroy us.
Isn’t a death sentence the traditional sentence for traitors?
As one of the few lawyers I respect, great interview professor.