This is one of the most encouraging campus news stories in quite a while.
Harvard had a busy week.
- Harvard Crimson Column: Masculinity Kills
- Effort to Unionize Grad Students at Harvard Loses in Shock Vote
- Student Activists Demand Harvard President Resist Trump Administration
Trump on campus.
- College Democrats at UVA Release Weak List of Anti-Trump ‘Actions’
- Ohio State Offers Safe Space for Students During Trump Inauguration
- Anti-Trump ‘Teach In’ at Georgetown Gets Meager Attendance
We need more of this.
You may have heard about this event on the news.
- St. Catherine University Buses Students to Women’s March
- Northeastern Profs Save Signs from Women’s March as Historic Artifacts
Shut up, they said.
- U. Maryland Advises Faculty Not to Use Term “Illegal Alien”
- Student Group Members Arrested for Handing Out Constitution
- UC Berkeley gay activist wants to “strip” Milo Yiannopoulos “of your gay identity”
Featured image is a screen cap.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.