We have written so many times about the anti-Israel Boycott, Divest and Sanction movement.
The BDS movement is particularly strong on campuses in part because of the support from anti-Israel faculty and outside groups that target campuses:
- Brown U. divestment committee faculty member signed 2009 letter calling Israel Apartheid state
- Brown U. faculty supporter of anti-Ray Kelly protest also anti-Israel zealot
- Israeli soldier shocked to see ugly side of U.S. campus life
- American Friends Service Committee runs anti-Israel BDS hate camp
- AAAS anti-Israel academic boycott resolution 1st outside Arab world
This video explains how it’s nothing new.
These days, Israel is often mocked and ridiculed on school campuses. From Israel Apartheid Week to the ever popular BDS movement, the university has not historically been a pro-Israel environment. However we’re working to change that! We spend the entire year fighting slander, writing publications, and holding events, and this Spring will be the LARGEST event of the school year, put together by the University of New Orleans, Tulane University, and McNese State! It will illustrate our strength, solidarity, and perseverance as supporters of Israel.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.