Case u missed it this wkend
Monday, February 13, 2012 at 10:58am 3 Comments
I really need to stop using Twitter.
- Legal Insurrection receives CPAC award. BTW, John Hawkins has photos and more from CPAC and the Red Carpet Bloggers Awards.
- in Chief. Strong contender for bumper sticker of the year.
- Will we let them take this guy down? Gov. Scott Walker needs our support.
- Minimalistic Momentumitis, we have gone so wrong that we allow small numbers of voters to decide who has momentum.
- Dinner with Kyle Maynard, Bryan’s meeting at CPAC with a friend, very inspirational.
- Stop making excuses for Santorum’s endorsement of Arlen Specter.
- The Iveys — Reader-produced music video. “Not bad for a bunch of farm and ranch kids from Texas.” Actually, more than not bad, pretty good.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Here is a perfect example of our fiscal problems (never mind that the speaker is a Democrat):
Now find the stereotypical BS:
1) understands it is a serious ailment
2) denial that it is their problem
3) well OK, inheritied it, so should do nothing to fix it short term.
4) present situation demands more
These are classic symptoms of addiction.
Obama’s Attack Watch returns as … “Truth Team”
The new site incorporates the AttackWatch brand, which was met by ridicule from the GOP when it was announced last year, and encourages Obama supporters to “report” attacks from Republicans.