I really need to stop using Twitter.
- Legal Insurrection receives CPAC award. BTW, John Hawkins has photos and more from CPAC and the Red Carpet Bloggers Awards.
- in Chief. Strong contender for bumper sticker of the year.
- Will we let them take this guy down? Gov. Scott Walker needs our support.
- Minimalistic Momentumitis, we have gone so wrong that we allow small numbers of voters to decide who has momentum.
- Dinner with Kyle Maynard, Bryan’s meeting at CPAC with a friend, very inspirational.
- Stop making excuses for Santorum’s endorsement of Arlen Specter.
- The Iveys — Reader-produced music video. “Not bad for a bunch of farm and ranch kids from Texas.” Actually, more than not bad, pretty good.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.