The Red Carpet Blogger Awards event was held at CPAC this morning. I am very pleased to announced that Legal Insurrection received the award for the Most Underrated Blog.
I guess that is fitting, and I appreciate recognition that we have not yet been sufficiently recognized in the blogosphere for what we do.
Here is the list of winners, as written down by Bryan:
CPAC Red Carpet Bloggers Awards
1. Top Humor Blog – Iowahawk Blog
2. Best Writer on a Blog – Ace of Spades
3. Best News Blog: The Right Scoop
4. Best Blog Links: Instapundit
5. Best New Blog: Naked DC
6. Best anti-Jihad Blog: Atlas Shrugged
7. Best State-Level Blog: The Shark Tank
8. Most Influential Blog: Instapundit/Glenn Reynolds
9. Most Underrated Blog: Legal Insurrection
10. Tea Party Blogger of the Year: Gateway Pundit
11. Best Overall Blog: Hot Air
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.