Things you may have missed
Monday, September 26, 2011 at 08:26am 1 Comment
if you were not here this weekend:
- Stages: Where are you at? Denial? Bargaining?
- Netanyahu gave a great speech at the U.N., and Abbas is still lying about his true intentions.
- Wow, just wow.
- 1st ever Saturday Night Card Game Readers’ Choice Award
- More Perry debate performance fall out.
- The Widener law prof. wins an important procedural ruling.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Taqqiyah, the only sport at which Muslims succeed.
Abbas is following in the proud genocidal PLO tradition.
PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in 1977:
“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.”