Via a link at HotAir, comes another over-the-top mainstream media fluff piece about the Coffee Party, making it out to be more than it is, this time by Agence France-Presse, Coffee Party seeks to outbrew Tea Party in US politics.
In case you haven’t noticed, I have a hard time not sipping at the Coffee Party cup:
- The True Measure of Just How Far The Coffee Party Has Fallen
- Coffee Party Accused Of “Orwellian” Tactics … By Supporter
- Coffee Party Grows Cold
- Post About Coffee Party Decline Removed From Its Website
- Coffee Party Constitution
- What If You Threw A Coffee Party, And Mostly Middle-Aged White Males Showed Up?
- Coffee Party Parasites
Please help me break this addiction. I value your opinion, so I will leave it up to you.
Should I do another Coffee Party post, or not?
[Note: Some weirdness with the code, if you see two “Submit” buttons, the left one is to Vote, the right to View. Don’t get paranoid on me, we’re using Harry Reid’s programmers, so all is good.]
Update 5:40 p.m. – As of now it is 59% No, 41% Yes, but several precincts in Chicago and Cleveland have not yet reported their results.
Update 10-27-2010 8:30 a.m. – Polls have closed. All results reported. 58% No, 42% Yes. Damn you. Doesn’t anyone know how to steal an election anymore?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.