We have featured Pallywood here many times, the industry build on faux.
From numerous instances of fauxtography to wildly exaggerated reports of massacres, this industry is devoted to building the narrative of perpetual Palestinian victimhood. From the archives:
- Abid Katib – Palestinian Shoe Fauxtographer? (funny how those kids shoes keep showing up in his photos of Israeli atrocities)
- More Pallywood (Palestinian girl being stepped on by “Israeli” soldier)
- Another Pallywood hoax exposed, again (same photo, circulated again)
- Pallywood never dies (photo of girl killed by Israelis turns out was in car accident)
- Did You Hear The One About How Palestinians Can’t Eat Chocolate?
The high levels of the radioactive poison polonium reportedly found on the belongings of the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat indicate that the toxin was planted on them long after his death, a senior counterterrorism analyst told The Jerusalem Post Thursday.
Dr. Ely Karmon, of the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya’s Institute for Counterterrorism, is a specialist in chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear terrorism.
Responding to an Al Jazeera report published Wednesday – which said that researchers at the Institut de Radiophysique in Lausanne, Switzerland, discovered abnormally high levels of polonium on Arafat’s belongings – Karmon said that the half-life of the substance would make it impossible for polonium to have been discovered at such high levels if it had been used to kill Arafat eight years ago.
As Carl at Israel Matzav sarcastically notes:
I’m sure you’re all as shocked as I am that Suha Arafat and the ‘Palestinian Authority’ would try to put one over on the world like that.