The pro-ISIS, anti-Israel movement had itself quite a week on college campuses.
A student group protesting gay marriage at Johns Hopkins last week met a tolerant liberal.
Can’t you just feel the love?
Ungrateful, and not objecting to liberal and progressive donors:
This is offensive on campus:
This is not:
Do you know who won the Civil War? If so, you’re smarter than some students at Texas Tech.
Kangaroo courts and rape culture.
This week’s course from Prager University was particularly enlightening.
Here’s another inconvenient truth. Higher ed isn’t immune to Ebola.
When some College Democrats recently campaigned for Alison Grimes in Kentucky, they learned there are certain things you just don’t talk about.
(Jump ahead to 2:00 for “cover up” discussion)
The new campus consent laws continue to stir controversy.
We’re dedicating this week’s College Insurrection round-up to Harvard students who think the U.S. is a greater threat to World Peace than ISIS.
Remember when Ann Coulter was disinvited from speaking at Fordham University in 2012?
- Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal to Give Commencement Address at Goddard College
- Megyn Kelly Reports on Goddard College and Mumia Abu-Jamal Controversy
Speaking of double standards.
It’s easy to spend years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars on college. Choose wisely.
- The Ivy League’s 13 Most Liberal Courses
- Campus Reform’s Caleb Bonham Talks About Crazy College Classes
The possibilities are endless.
- Professor Kanye West (No Joke)
- Before You Take a Women’s Studies Course…
- Berkeley Journalism School Considers $10,000 Tuition Increase
What’s the problem with an extra ten or twenty thousand dollars for a journalism degree?
It’s not like the public’s trust in journalists is at an all time low or anything.
The higher education bubble is a subject we’ve covered extensively at College Insurrection.
This new report from Kaitlin Mulhere at Inside Higher...
In case you haven’t heard, there was a little free speech situation at Yale this week.
- After Yale President Pleas for Free Expression, Students Attempt to Silence Critic of Islam
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali Gets Standing Ovation at Yale
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali Responds to Muslim Critics at Yale
Meanwhile, over at George Mason University…
Have you noticed that some people get away with making unfair comparisons on TV…
While other people make fair distinctions and get attacked?
Some people don’t want anyone to talk at all.
As Aleister noted yesterday, College Insurrection is celebrating its second anniversary of conservative reporting on the progressive antics taking place on American college campuses.
I thought a musical tribute might be be the best way to celebrate. Happy Birthday!
In no particular order, here are my Top 10 posts from the 2013-2014...
It seems like just yesterday when I first spoke to William Jacobson on the phone about the creation of College Insurrection, which went live on August 22, 2012.
Here we are two years later and still going strong, running at close to a million page views annually.
This is a thing that’s actually happening at Columbia University in New York City.
Rather than taking her allegations of rape to local law enforcement, Emma Sulkowicz has decided to carry around her mattress as long as her alleged rapist remains on campus. Sulkowicz didn’t report the rape immediately after it happened,...
If liberal academia has taught us anything, it’s that history can be changed.
- College Costs Too High? Blame Reagan
- Distorting U.S. History One College Class at a Time
- Annual Meeting of Poli-Sci Academics Features Little Talk of Obama
If you disagree in any way, please report to orientation.
Higher ed bubble? What higher ed bubble?
- University Asks Professors to Call Students on Break, Plead for Their Return
- Burlington College Struggles With Low Enrollment
- Colleges Now Using Social Media to Raise Money
Speaking of social media…
At least one person isn’t worried about college finances.