We have been covering free speech in education for years. There have been some improvements, but in other ways things have gotten worse.
- FIRE Ranks Harvard Dead Last for Free Speech
- New Mexico Legislators Petition to Silence Matt Walsh and Other Conservatives
- University Rescinds ‘Unconstitutional’ Security Fee Charged to Conservative Group That Hosted Michael Knowles
It’s not as much of an issue for the radical left, however.
- Self-Proclaimed Marxist Library Association President: ‘Libraries Need to be Sites of Socialist Organizing’
- UC-Berkeley Prof Praises Transgender Agenda for ‘Frightening’ People
Watch Professor Jacobson’s latest media appearance.
This sort of thing happens because people believe they can get away with it.
Guess where all of this is headed.
- NY Times Magazine: ‘Americans Are Losing Faith in the Value of College’
- Another Survey Highlights Americans’ Doubts About Higher Education
People are starting to take notice.
- North Carolina State Stops Distributing Welcome Packet With Info on Group Sex After Parents Push Back
- Jonathan Turley Calls Out Harvard’s Laurence Tribe as the Democrats’ ‘Most Wrong Legal Expert’
- Nebraska Implements ‘Women’s Bill of Rights,’ Banning Men From Female Sports and Locker Rooms
Maybe we should be more focused on the basics.
- College Students Are Struggling With Basic Math and Professors Are Blaming the Pandemic
- Caltech Drops Calculus, Chemistry, and Physics Course from Admissions Requirement
Campus crime blotter.
- Ohio State University Student Robbed at Gunpoint Outside Dorm
- Two Burglaries Reported Near Boston University Campus on Move-in Day
What an incredibly bad idea.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.