Your weekly report on education news.
We predicted that the left would try to get around the SCOTUS ruling on Affirmative Action and that’s just what they’re doing. They can’t let it go.
- Columbia Law School Retracts Requirement for Applicants to Submit Video Statement After Scrutiny
- University of Virginia Adds ‘Background’ Question to Admissions Essay
The left is also in a mad dash to provide free college and student loan debt forgiveness.
- Joe Biden Still Trying to Find a Way to Cancel Student Loan Debt
- Gretchen Whitmer Creates New Department to Pursue “‘Tuition Free’ Michigan”
No one is allowed to question the left’s agenda.
- Doctor Says He Was Banned by the American College of Surgeons for Questioning Its Embrace of Critical Race Theory
- Ohio Northern U. Law Prof Claims He Was Fired for Criticizing DEI Policies
What does this even mean?
And some schools will pay it.
This is awful.
That would buy a lot of ‘free’ tuition.
This fight is not over.
Because the left believes in science.
You don’t say.
How nice for her.
- Some New York City College Students Can Now Receive Credits for Helping Asylum Seekers Fill Out Paperwork
You couldn’t make this up.
- Harvard Dishonesty Expert Accused of Dishonesty Files Defamation Lawsuit Against University, Critics
This is big!DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.