The Yale Police Union may have gone too far in their messaging but campus security and crime are serious issues.
- Yale Police Union Distributes Campus Safety Flyers Featuring Grim Reaper to New Students Causing Outrage
- George Washington University to Arm Campus Police, Over Objections of Students and Faculty
- Students Injured in Violent Brawl at Howard University
Of course, the left has their own idea of what crime is.
- Rutgers University to Disenroll Students Who Don’t Comply With COVID Vaccine Policy
- University of San Diego Rejects College Republicans’ Plan to Host Matt Walsh as Speaker
- California Mom Claims She Lost Her Job After Speaking Out Against Gender Ideology Taught in School
DEI nonsense is still happening everywhere.
- Ohio State University Med Students Required to Read ‘Anti-Racist’ DEI Literature
- Applicants for Cancer Biology Prof Position at San Diego State Subjected to DEI Litmus Test
The campus left can’t let go of Affirmative Action.
- Harvard’s End-Run Around Affirmative Action Could Backfire
- Law School Administrators Supposedly Advised Schools on How to Circumvent Ban on Affirmative Action
- Activist Behind Harvard Affirmative Action Case Now Suing Law Firms
Is this a trend?
- Penn State Offering In-State Tuition to Illegal Immigrants Despite Budget Crunch
- Massachusetts to Fund Tuition Assistance for Illegal Immigrants
Sounds like our professional media class.
Hollywood isn’t woke enough?
- Racially Discriminatory Youth Programs At Six Private NY Medical Schools Challenged by Equal Protection Project
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.