Political Pandering Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 08:00am 5 Comments
Joe Biden has absolutely no interest in uniting anyone, in case you haven’t noticed.
- White Supremacy is ‘the Single Most Dangerous Terrorist Threat in Our Homeland’ Preaches Biden At Historically-Black Howard U.
- Biden Administration Wants to Remove Criminal Background Question from College Applications
- Biden Administration Warns School Employees Not to Allow Prayer or Other Expressions of Faith
- DeSantis Defunds “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Bureaucracies in Florida Public Universities
- Students at New College of Florida Schedule Alternative Graduation in Defiance of DeSantis
This issue is reaching a fever point.
- Sorority Tells Megyn Kelly They ‘Live in Constant Fear’ of Transgender Member Who ‘Watches the Girls’
- U. Colorado Wants Everyone to Assume People are Transgender Until They’re Told Otherwise
The anger of the left is never-ending.
- High School Students in Kansas City Want Teacher Fired for Criticizing DEI Policies and Preferred Pronouns
- Pro-Life Display Vandalized at the University of Buffalo
- Law Students for Climate Accountability Wants Law Schools to Ban ‘Fossil Fuel Lawyers’
That’s not how it works.
This is all about control.
- Duke Students Want to Strip Former President’s Name From Residence Hall
- Exclusive Video Interview: Former VT Governor On His Challenge To Middlebury College’s De-Naming Iconic Mead Chapel
Expect more of this.
- Medaille University to Close at the End of August
- Upper Iowa University Cutting Faculty and Regional Education Centers
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Is that a drool bib around Joe’s neck?
He’s scanning the crowd for 6-yo girl heads to sniff.
This is encouraging;
It is heartening. It will be interesting to see the contrasts between the “create a new school” approach (Austin) and the “reform an old school” approach (New School in Florida).
The single biggest threat is the loose cannon FBI.