Pushing Students to the Right Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 08:00am 4 Comments
Is the pendulum finally starting to swing back in the other direction?
It sure looks that way.
- Texas A&M University System Bans Diversity Statements in Hiring Practices
- University of Houston Drops Diversity and Inclusion Statements From Hiring, Promotion Practices
- Cornell Alumni Group Takes Aim at ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ Statements in Hiring
Of course, the left is still charging forward.
- Student Activists at Harvard Want School’s ‘Winthrop House’ to be Renamed
- U. Chicago Student Group Offering All Black Graduate Students a ‘Black Graduation’
- LGBTQ Students Changing College Choices Based on Supposedly ‘Anti-Gay’ State Policies
Stanford should be ashamed.
- Stanford Law Students, With Support From Diversity Dean, Shout Down Visiting Appeals Court Judge Because He’s Conservative
Compare that with these stories.
- Bernie Sanders Gets Hero’s Welcome at University of Virginia
- Washington, D.C. Public Library to Host Discussion With Angela Davis
More of this, please.
Are women OK with this?
This needs to be addressed.
- Defense Department Reportedly Doubling Down on Social Justice Curriculum for Children of Military Families
How does this make things better?
- Delaware Lowers Standards for Bar Exam in Effort to Increase Diversity
- Hide the Ball: Columbia U Becomes First Ivy League School To Permanently Eliminate Required Standardized Admissions Testing
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Students will always be leftist because they’ve got no experience of direct action and perverse side effects. But now they’re taking direct action against lunatics, which is a different matter than moving to the right.
Students who move to the legitimate right will be as crazy as students on the left owing to the same lack of experience.
Jerome Tuccille meets a conservative student (Galambosian, as I recall) at a conservative conference
“There are only four legitimate functions of government,” the student offered.
“No kidding. What are they?”
Libertarians, what can you do. The left-right nexus is leftist.
That said, welcome to conservativism, the ideological center.
You forgot one
Two religions butt heads. That said, judge a philosophy by its principles. #HateLovesAbortion
Leave a Comment