“Your Words Are Violence” Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 08:00am 1 Comment
This is the twisted logic progressives have used countless times to silence speech they don’t like.
- Cornell University “Apologizes” To Ann Coulter After Students Shouting “Your Words Are Violence” Shut Down Speech
There’s a lot of this going around lately.
- U. Pittsburgh Student Newspaper: Elon Musk Makes Twitter an ‘Unsafe’ Environment
- Academic Freedom Conference at Stanford U. Described as ‘Divisive’
- Academics Join Failed Petition to Cancel Book by Justice Amy Coney Barrett
Biden’s student loan bailout is popular and over, for now.
- Approximately 26 Million People Have Already Applied for Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Cato Institute Files Lawsuit to Stop Biden’s Student Loan Bailout
- Federal Judge in Texas Strikes Down Biden’s Student Loan Bailout
Sasse is in as new president of U. Florida.
- U. Florida Student President Faces Impeachment for Supporting Ben Sasse as New School President
- Florida’s University System Approves Ben Sasse’s $1 Million Salary
Oh, police are needed now?
- Lack of Police at UC-Davis Causes Concern After Violence Breaks Out at Protest
- U. Minnesota-Minneapolis Increases Police Presence Following Violent Fireworks Attacks
In other news, water is wet.
What does that tell you?
Questioning Democrats is not allowed.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I guess I am confused. I thought that “silence” was “violence”.